Sunday 24 May 2015

Peach Blossom









sweater - Zara // Jeans - Topshop // Bag - Topshop // Trainers - Nike // Watch - Olivia Burton

Two out of three exams done and I'm just about clinging onto my sanity! Last Friday Katy and I took a day off from revision and killed some time in town. We explored the south of the city, and found an abandoned outdoor bar with pretty lights strung above the tables. It felt like such a tumblr place to be- words like "aesthetic" and "goooooals" were popping into my head.

I wish I could crack out the Summer wardrobe but the clouds are still looming in Leeds. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sun made an appearance this week, during my last week of revision. Soon first year will be over and that frightens me more than I care to admit. But we'll save the deep thoughts for nearer the time. It's 22:47pm and I need sleep. Tomorrow I'm giving myself a lie-in because it's a long weekend. After the excitement of Eurovision I need a good long snooze! (I might have been asleep for half of the show too but it goes on forever! It definitely tests your concentration) Hope you all have a lovely week x

17 comments:

  1. Wow, the knotted sweater detail looks great with the distressed jeans, great look and you look lovely!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bad is lovely! Good luck with the final exam :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sweater with the knotted detail!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of the jumper and the knotted detail too! Im really into wearing light knits during spring at the mo!
    Lauren x
    http://fashion-expedition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sneakers + busted jeans!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jeans !
    I'm a new follower dear !
    Check my blog and if you like it follow me too.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag, lovely photos x
    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! I love a girly outfit with some nice athletic kicks!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! You're gorgeous!

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful casual outfit :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color shift on the pictures. It highlighted the pretty color of that top.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bag, so cute

    adenyemah.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
  13. IN LOVE with your bag! I may have to buy

    Laura x

    pagesbylaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm obsessed with peach colour recently - it's so summer!

    Have a great day!
    Anna x
    Pattern Of Taste

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know that feeling, I have one exam left myself! Hope it goes well!

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x