Wednesday 24 February 2016

University Room Tour






Hey hey, hello everyone :-) This post has been sitting in drafts for a long time but I've finally decided to hit publish. I wasn't 100% happy with the photos but because of the weather and the two hours of sunlight we get a day at this time of year (totally not an exaggeration...), I thought this was as good as it was going to get.

Here are some snippets of my room - my desk area and the little alcove that my bed is in. Since I took these photos my text books have taken over my desk so it's not so pretty anymore. Also, the cacti on my window are a little less alive now than they look here. (And these won't be the first cacti that I have killed)..

I would say that now most of my assignments have been handed in life will get back to normal, but I'm not really sure my life has a normal? I live in a constant state of being in between essays and projects, so other than my lecture timetable, my life has no schedule. My life has some kind of half routine, but I'm super close to figuring out a timetable where I can sort out more blog posts. I love shooting outfits, but what else do you like to read? I'm reading Chris Hadfield's book at the minute which I really want to share with you, so maybe some book reviews?

Talk again soon xx

6 comments:

  1. This room is so cute!! I love the little plants on the window :)

    xo Lauren
    http://www.earthtostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pot of cactus adds such a cute homey touch!

    M + K

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I want to read? Whatever you want to share with us. I love design and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a really cosy place, great post! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This room looks so cosy and I actually like that the lighting turned out this way, it feels very relaxed x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x