Tuesday 15 March 2016

Gym Kit 2.0 + a Playlist






Adidas Prime Tank Top / Adidas Gym Leggings / Nike Winflo 2 Trainers / H&M Hoodie / 

Nearly 2 years ago I spoke about my first pieces of gym kit, after trying out a few Nike pieces. Since then, I got out of sync with exercise but now I'm back in love with the gym and some new pieces of kit. Just like two years ago, I'm still not the sporty girl or the one on the netball team, but I'm quite comfortable on a rowing machine or with a kettle-bell in my hands.

I've tried to leave links to everything, but my leggings are nowhere to be found. 

The other important part, maybe the most important part to my workouts is the music I listen to. I have a massive mixture of stuff on there and here are a few favourites... 

The Girl is Mine - 99 Souls
Day N Nite (Club Mix) - Kid Cudi
Jenny Don't Be Hasty - Paolo Nutini
I Know There's Gonna Be - Jamie xx
That's Not Me - Skepta
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen
Power - Kanye West
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Beggin' - Madcon
Often (Remix) - Kygo
How Deep Is Your Love - Calvin Harris

8 comments:

  1. Those gym leggings are so cool! Plus Power by Kanye West is one of my all time favourites x

    Love, Maia
    www.maiacreed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those printed leggings. For me, a great music playlist along with fun workout fashion is essential and helps motivate me. You look great, and I like this list, such a Kid CUdi fan, and I have not heard that song by Nutini in ages, lol. /Madison
    Eco-Chic Spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit, I love your tanktop the most, thank you for sharing, you look beautiful!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need more gym clothes, great post!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leggings are cool. And there's a nice match with the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those leggings and they're so comfortable! I much prefer to invest in workout clothes and buy from more premium brands, as I workout quite often and I just find that they last so much longer and hold their shape.

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x