Monday 21 November 2016

Visiting Victoria Gate






Jumper - H&M // Jeans - Topshop Jamies // Bag - Topshop (old) // Shoes - Marks & Spencer (old)

Last weekend I went to explore the new John Lewis and shopping centre at Victoria Gate with Katy. We hadn't seen each other in a while because she's taking her placement year, so the three days we hung out went so quickly. We took these photos in between the rain showers on Sunday. The weather was freezing, but I just about to managed to keep warm in my big fluffy H&M jumper. It's the cosiest jumper - I've not owned it long and worn it countless times already. (I've linked it above, it comes in quite a few colours!) I think the shoes weren't such a good choice though - you can't tell but my feet were turning purple by the end of the ten minutes we were outside. 

If you're anywhere near Leeds you need to visit Victoria Gate - the John Lewis is a huge palatial piece of heaven and even if I won't be able to afford anything for the next few years, (student life lol) it's beautiful and well worth the visit. It's bought & Other Stories, Anthropology and more to Leeds which is so exciting!


Seriously though, how amazing is this place?! All the Christmas decorations were up and it felt so festive. I love uni and love being in Leeds so much but I can't wait for this term to be over; to hand my last essay in and go home for Christmas.  

Speak soon, Ru xx



14 comments:

  1. How fun..I love how festive it is! Love your outfit too :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raquel! Yes it was so fun, I'm in a festive mood now x

      Delete
  2. I love your comfy look! Beautiful lace up shoes too! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep that jumper is possibly the cosiest thing I own! x

      Delete
  3. Loving that cozy sweater! You're such a babe :)


    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is around the corner! Yea! Your outfit is chic and cute. Cute photos too.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Less than a month until Christmas now, how crazy! x

      Delete
  5. Love this!! You're such a babe. Miss you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jumper looks so cosy and warm. I am from leeds but never been to Victoria Gates yet. Hope you liked it there.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how cozy this outfit is! Especially love your shoes. I've never been to Leeds (in fact, I've never really been up north! :O) but if I do I'll be sure to go to Victoria Gate, it looks so lovely! They're christmas decor is amazing!

    whatevawears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so fancy in there isn't it. But brrrr, bet you were cold, I know how cold the North can get.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you searching for ,emilygowns encore wedding dresses reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses for yourself, welcome please!
    http://www.emilygowns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x