Saturday 1 December 2012

Weekend Recommendations

I think we can say its OK to talk Christmas now! So, here are some recommendations to occupy yourself this weekend, Christmas style.

A Film to watch: The Silver Linings Playbook. Starring Robert de Niro, (one of my favourites!) as well as Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. This is a really touching story. There is some humour in there, but this film goes quite deep too.
A Book to read: Little Women. I love this story, and I used to watch the film every Christmas.
A Song to listen to: The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin. You'll probably recognise it from the John Lewis advert.
A blog to read: The Wearist.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much :-) I'm heading over to your blog now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad that you like it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x