Tuesday 18 December 2012

YouTube, Cats, Taylor Swift, and a Vlog??

So, tonight I managed to finish work at just gone 6! That hasn't happened in a while. This is another super-quick post, because (as always) there is probably something I'm meant to be doing. I just need to remember what it is.
For the past hour (whilst I should have been paying some attention to my extremely neglected blog), I have been vegging out on YouTube. This involved something like starting with a Cute Cat Falling Asleep and watching so many suggested videos that you end up watching the adorable JacksGap and Marcus Butler compliment people with a megaphone.
Another thing I have watched recently is Taylor Swift's latest music video. Pretty dark. Well, for Swift it is, anyway. But refreshing, though. I'm still guessing who it's about, and my latest theory is John Mayer, but I'm probably wrong.
P.S Last but NOT least Thank You! For reading my blog, that is. I'm getting on for 1,000 page views! So yeah, thank you. I would love it if you could share this with friends, or just anyone who you think will like this. As ever, comment, follow my blog and let me know if you ever veg out on YouTube and oggle at adorable vloggers.
P.P.S- There are some thoughts whirring round in my brain about possible vlogs? Possibly featuring a gorgeous cousin of mine and me? Watch this space, you guys will be the first to know about it.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely think the Taylor Swift song is about John Mayer. Not sure how I feel about the whole 5 minute talking at the beginning but I definitely love how it is a stretch from her usual work :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, even though I love her 'old' music, I LOVE her new record! xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x