Wednesday 17 September 2014

Grey Area





Wearing: Skirt, Tee, Boots - Primark. Bag - Zara. 

Hello internet, the outfit posts are back! I had a mini hiatus from my usual content because 1) My wardrobe was feeling very uninspiring after a major clear-out (and I mean major. It was only a matter of time before it happened though, and Anna's video was the final push) and 2) Why not shake up what appears on TM?

The countdown has officially begun- I only have 3 nights left in my bed before I move out. The fact that I can't take my bed with me seriously upsets me, by the way. I guess this means that I need to start packing and step away from all the London Fashion Week vlogs on YouTube? 

12 comments:

  1. Such a cutie Ruby, you look beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is 50 shades of cray (haha, I'm not funny but I tried). Seriously, you look gorgeous!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love this outfit! looking lovely as always!

    www.vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!
    This remind me of something Tanya Burr would wear :) xx

    -Mitzee

    Factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute outfit. Love your skirt.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooling over that pleated skirt babe. You are a knockout <3 I have been super obsessed with pleats lately too, the texture just adds that next level chic game ;) xo

    -Lauren

    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look, you pull off that pleated skirt so beautifully <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh my god this suits you so well! You look pretty :)
    I just followed you, looking forward to your outfits!!

    It would mean so much to me if you visited my blog, if you have some spare time <3

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowee, you look totally gorgeous and that outfit suits you perfectly. I feel I ought to revisit Anna's video and sort out my wardrobe too, I think started a while ago but never finished... oops!
    I remember the days before moving to uni, just to warn you - packing up after first year is worse, you won't understand just how much MORE stuff you gather just in one year. Prepare yourself!

    She's So Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x