Thursday 6 November 2014

The "5 Product Face"



There are days when I crack out the palettes and multiple products, then there's every other normal day when I stick to five or six products before leaving the house.

1) Skip foundation and start with concealer. On my last trip to Boots I picked up the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer which is great under the eyes, and any other problem areas or old blemishes, blended out with your usual foundation brush.

2) I add a bit of colour to my cheeks with a Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder in a shade or three darker than my skin tone, so this acts as a blusher / bronzer / contour / general warmth giver.

3) Liquid eyeliner is as technical as I get on a day like this and I'll often skip it out. I grab the first one I see, which turned out to be the Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner today.

4) Mascara comes next, and more often then not I'll use Benefit They're Real! to coat my lashes.

5) Finally, fill in those brows! Last week I picked up the Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil which lets you add colour to get just the right amount of 'Cara'- nothing too over the top.




19 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing good tips dear

    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind, Marlen! It must have been a good skin day because I'm just wearing concealer (although I do go a bit overboard sometimes and may as well just wear foundation!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this to see peoples' everyday essentials! I'm a big fan of that mascara :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup, thanks for sharing! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good routine for if you need to save time, literally love all of the products you have mentioned as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great products :) you are sweet :) have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know 2 of them :)

    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great simple routine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, love the mascara :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great routine, simple but effective! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the they're real mascara :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your makeup looks really good, great job with only five products! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have gorgeous skin, it's a perfect make up for you!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is literally exactly what I do for makeup on a day to day basis. Great post!

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need a similar routine for when I'm getting ready for Uni, sleep over getting ready needs to take priority!! Your skin is flawless, you looks lovely x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your makeup is sooo beautiful! Flawless! Love your blog - followed you via GFC! I'd love if you would pop over to my blog and maybe follow back!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. well, i am not a girl but love your products :)

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x