Thursday 12 February 2015

U.N.I

 






Coat - Marks & Spencer // Shirt - Afflecks Palace, Manchester // Jeans - River Island // Boots - Primark // Watch - Olivia Burton // Name Plate Necklace - MyNameNecklace // Holographic Necklace - Topshop // Phone Case - Primark 


After an evening of research for a university project I decided it was time to get my online life in check and write up this post. All whilst being serenaded by my neighbour, who has decided to play Ed Sheeran's album + at full volume. They're probably completely unaware of the fact that U.N.I is almost sending me to sleep as I type. 

Even though my hours in university have decreased this semester I seem to be rushed off my feet more than ever before. Deadlines are looming and I'm part of a team that are re-instating the university fashion society. Numerous meetings later and we're all realising how much work that's all going to entail. If anyone has any advice on time management / general "how to get your life in order" advice I would really appreciate it! 

*Update* I can hear Thinking Out Loud playing in the background now... 

Now that my rant is out the way, can we just take a minute to talk about Felicity Jones? She's my new obsession and wins woman crush wednesday every week in my books. First of all, I vowed never to get bangs again after several cycles of getting them cut only to remember how much they make my face look like a round blob, but Felicity's hair is always so on point that I'm questioning myself. Should I take some scissors to my hair? The answer is no, I really shouldn't - but it's so tempting. And secondly, I'm a firm believer in the power of winged eyeliner but she rocks a smudged kohl eye so well that I'm grabbing for pencil eyeliner more and more. I'll leave you with those few thoughts because the music has stopped and all is quiet. I have to seize the opportunity of peace while it lasts! 

Thanks to Katy for taking these snaps on a walk around halls one Saturday afternoon!

15 comments:

  1. very nice pictures honey ;) cool post
    Kiss from Italy
    Check it out my new post: http://honeyandcotton.org/a-san-valentino-con-dalani/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone cover is awesome! And the snow looks beautiful!
    Kisses from Australia!
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your neckless, so cute x

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your phone case & the m&s coat! I LOVE M&S for clothes! And not a lot of people shop there our age I think so you never end up with the same outfit dilemma!!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so stylish and love that watch. Oh my gosh that phone case!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures Ruby! Congrats to the photographer! The locations lovely and your hair looks a really nice colour in these pictures btw :)
    Holly x
    http://aromanticcalamity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, you look amazing :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/02/adorable.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute look, love your jewelry!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit, that coat looks stunning on you!

    x


    ♥ Ellen #NZblogger
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your necklace SOOO MUCH that I felt the need to capitalise the SOOO MUCH for dramatic effect. It would also help if you imagined me shaking you with a rabid look in my eyes.
    Felicity Jones IS beautiful! I just saw her in TTOE and she was so amazing, I seriously love her. I can't wait to see her in the new spider-man if and when that comes out :') xo

    LOVE YOU.

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - also, you are so beautiful, I wish I had your face.

      Delete
  12. I just googled Felicity Jones, and you're so right, her hair and makeup are on point. I'm also team winged liner but her smudged liner really makes her eyes pop!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x