Friday 30 January 2015

Back To December





Jumper & Boots - Primark  // Jeans - New Look //  Watch - Olivia Burton // Bracelet - Accessorize 

These photos have been in storage since I shot them at Christmas. This was just before the snow got to the horrible slushy, dirty stage. I hate to admit it, but I've finally reached the stage of life when snow isn't much fun anymore. A little part of me died inside when I practically recoiled at the thought of going out in the snow until I couldn't feel my fingers. Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration... But does anyone else know how I feel?

Aside from that, I feel like I've been a little here and there recently. I've been back in lectures this week but I'm still struggling to get into a routine, and those nights where I stay up over-thinking rather than catching some zzz's are becoming more and more frequent. Aah, life. 

Speaking of sleeping, that's what I should be doing right now. Instead I keep adding songs to my queue on spotify. Night!  

8 comments:

  1. Outfit looks perfect! Love the watch and the jumper :) Have a peaceful slumber <3 haha

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Believe it or not snow is still a novelty to me as I am yet to experience it IRL.

    Sophie | Nana Wintour

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous blog you have - so glad I stumbled across it, I'll be following from now on!
    Loving the outfit and the dedication to brave the cold!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    www.inspirationormadness.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look, love the jewellery x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style, it's so effortless let put together at the same time.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that sweater!! I mean, jumper ;) I've actually been eyeing it when I went to my first ever Primark store this past week! Being in the UK definitely has its perks <3
    I think I'm going to go in and purchase it especially after seeing how soft and darling it looks on you, Ruby!
    Can't wait to see more and keep warm! :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your watch is so pretty! love this look x

    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x