Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites




February has flashed past me and I'm now in panic mode - we're already two months into 2015. Whaaat.

As expected, the last few weeks have been jam-packed with deadlines, but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. This month I've been a little low on favourite things. I have a new found love for knitwear, with heavy knit jumpers and long slouchy cardigans from Primark being my uniform. 

The choice of peachy-pink lip options will be no surprise if you know me even a little bit, and MAC's Peach Blossom goes so nicely Maybelline's Colorsensational Shine Gloss in Cashmere Rose

After the longest time apart I'm once again inseparable from Essie's Ballet Slippers. It requires patience because it needs a good three or four coats but it leaves the prettiest wash of milky pink that I love. 

Ear cuffs are another thing that I feel have been absent in my life for far too long. I somehow managed to acquire 4 within a week, the love is that strong. I kept them all pretty small and dainty (Primark and Forever21 have some great ones) and now it's left me wondering when I'll actually commit and get the real deal.

My last love of the month has to be Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn, but only if it's the Sweet 'n Salt kind please. A bag of this has got me through countless evenings of essay writing, and that's quite an achievement. 

That's the end of February for another year. Roll on the warmer months, please! What have you been loving this month? 

18 comments:

  1. love the look of that mac lippy and Essie polish xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Peach Blossom looks like a gorgeous spring shade x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in Spain we dont have that pop corn but it looks so gorgeous!!!

    olweis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Essie's ballet slippers too, and that pink lipstick looks such a pretty shade! I've been turning more and more to pretty pink pastels with spring approaching too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love toffee popcorn, its so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been scoffing that popcorn now! It's so more ish! I must try that mac lippy I'm looking for some summery colours and that might do the trick!
    And I have loved pancake day and getting more organised by buying a couple of clothes rails haha. Nothing special it has cleared my mind loads! The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your favourities picks, have to agree with the popcorn, seriously helps you through heaps of work!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Essie color! :)

    ❅ AJ
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that nail polish color! But Essie polishes chip real badly on me.
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. obsessed with white nail polish too!

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Mac lipstick! Great favourites!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oo I haven't come across MAC Peach Blossom before but will look out for it the next time I pass through a MAC counter X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look of the MAC lippie! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The essie polish is beautiful! I'm now following you on Bloglovin, I love your blog :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post. I bought myself some mac colors a few weeks ago as well.
    With love,
    Larissa
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colour of the Mac lipstick !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x