Wednesday 18 March 2015

Moodboard & Playlist 0.1










I've come to realise that there's nothing like a good playlist to work to. For years I couldn't get the hang of working with music on but all of a sudden something clicked!

Aside from the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack (don't hate, appreciate) remixes have been my thing this month. Here are 34 minutes of goodness to boogy to as you work, and some images for inspiration too. I've found a new piece of editing software (a poor man's Photoshop) so making the collages was really fun. If you want to see more like this follow me on Tumblr.  

My favourite keeps changing but right now it's To Ü by Jack Ü. Let me know what you guys think! I want to make one of these posts every month or two, if it's something that you want to see?





5 comments:

  1. amazing post !!!

    Freebies on my new blog post would love to know what you think Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    would u like to follow for follow ?? let me know ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that smoky burgundy, glittery eye is stunning!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ear cuffs - they're lovely!!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This playlist is on point Ruby! I've been playing it getting ready for my lecture and my housemate came in to ask what it was, we loooove it

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine recommended me 8tracks and i think this is just too great to listen to some amazing mashups while ur working out, or engaged in any activity.
    I think you should totally stick to it.

    xx

    thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x