Monday 20 April 2015

Stage Dive






Shirt - New Look // Jeans - Primark // Heels - New Look // Necklace - Accessorize // Watch - Olivia Burton //

Ever since it came along I've been wondering how I could incorporate the 70s trend into my wardrobe. I was struggling. What Olivia Did pulls it off so well but I could never see myself in what she wears- I'm nowhere near brave enough. Finally, I came to the conclusion that a denim shirt was a very subtle way to start and it's become a favourite in my wardrobe. Now that double denim has been conquered, next on my list is an off the shoulder number. Suzie styled it perfectly so she's my inspiration.

The orange nails (Stage Dive by Topshop) is something new too. I never go for something so bright on my nails, but I love it with blue! I'm still a pale, nude lacquer girl at heart, but for this shade I'll make an exception. 

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm back into the university routine and just about to hand an assignment in. How did this week go so quickly?

9 comments:

  1. Loving the denim on denim look - you look amazing! :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of light and dark denim
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of outfit, the mix of different denim shades looks amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I won't be doing flares any time soon (had enough of that when I was a teenager), but denim is my staple, triple denim standard. Nice to keep things simple.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this simple and chic look!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great hun xx lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like denim rules again these days. In fact denim always looked good. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You pull off double denim so well. I'm not brave enough to try it yet!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x