Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer Inspiration






Tumblr and Instagram provide a constant source of inspiration for me - and here's what I've been loving / lusting recently (namely cacti, metallic sandals and lots of white clothing).

I thought that this summer would be one with lots of spare time and thumb-twiddling but I couldn't have been more wrong! (Somehow) I managed to find a job and in between that I've been going to the gym and doing general stuff. I never thought that I would be that person that goes to the gym but I'm starting to enjoy it and see my performance improve. In between all of this I've fallen way behind with keeping my blog up to date, despite having several posts half ready to get published. 

Check back for my next outfit post- I'm looking forward to sharing those with you! I hope the Sun is shining on you all x

11 comments:

  1. These are such cool inspiration boards! Especially love the suede two-piece in your second collage
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome boards. I love collages.

    - Kaitlyn | www.TheCrownFox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun inspiration post - I love the way you created a collage of the images, it's so fun!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much amazing summertime inspiration - I need that snap front skirt!

    http://goldendreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so well done! I love that your summer inspiration isn't a neon mess.

    champagnedaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these collages, I'm totally obsessed with white too! Ah you're making me feel guilty haven't been to the gym in forever, but it's great once you get into a routine! :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous collages! It's so minimal but beautiful xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh that white dress in the first photo is just WOW

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great, love the striped shirt and suede skirt, they go so well together! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x