Wednesday 24 June 2015

Bourjois' Volume Glamour Mascara, and Why You Need It






Normally a picture of my face that size would never make it's way onto my blog, but this mascara is so good that I'm putting up with the fact that my face is plastered 750 pixels wide.

Bourjois' Volume Glamour Max Holidays mascara has been at the bottom of the pile of products for a long time but I finally cracked it out and it's love. I'm not blessed with long, fluttery lashes; all in all they're pretty mediocre. Thankfully this mascara has been coming to the rescue, giving my lashes definition, volume and length. I gravitate towards plastic wands normally (anything like the They're Real wand) but this fibre brush really coats the lashes well.

At the end of a long day it might have flaked a little but that's nothing a sweep over the cheeks can't fix. Whilst it isn't waterproof, I don't think this prevents it from holding a curl in the lashes, so it's pretty easy to remove! Bourjois is steadily becoming one of my favourite drugstore brands and this product is definitely something that I'll repurchase! 

7 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, lovely pictures x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like a really good product, you look super pretty:-) the last pic really reminded me of Tanya Burr haha :-)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lashes look ah-maze-ing! If they sold Bourjois near me I would totally pick it up. Thanks for the rec!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  5. With or without it keep in mind that every time you smile to somebody, that somebody will love you. You don't need a makeup, you have something natural that promotes you better than any artificial product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this mascara sounds great, i need to find a way to try some bourjois products! and i also love your photos in this blog post :D


    ♥ Ellen #NZblogger
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks cool :) great product

    http://pedisource.com 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x