Wednesday 9 September 2015

You Need This / Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner





For the longest time I felt like there was something missing in my makeup stash. I've somehow managed to go my whole life without owning a lip liner! I did a bit of googling and blog reading to see which drugstore options were the best and went with Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner in 018 Addiction.

It's a colour that instantly grabbed my eye because it falls right into the 90s / Kylie Jenner lip trend that we can't seem to escape. The product itself is great too, and it feels like you paid much more than £3.99. Wear time is pretty long, and as it fades throughout the day it doesn't go patchy or leave you with a dodgy looking ring of colour on the outside of your lips - that's always my biggest fear. It fades naturally and is barely noticeable! I know that next time I'm in Boots I'll go straight over to the Rimmel stand and look for some more colours. Obviously they're great to wear under lipstick and it does last longer with the liner as a base, but I think they look amazing as a matte lip. 

Have you tried the Rimmel Lip Liners and what would you recommend I try next? x

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the RImmel liners before but have heard really good things about them. This looks like the perfect shade for me too. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line of lip liners, I have a dark red one and it's amazing! This colour is so perfect for everyday, I'll definitely need to buy it XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I am on the same page with you. I never used lip liner, and finally got myself a set of about 15 last month, on Amazon. They were very affordable and came out being VERY good. I got all the colors I need.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice make ups!


    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently just bought Velvet Teddy from MAC so I will definitely be going out and buying this lip liner :) thanks for the review!

    http://georgia0brien.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x