Tuesday 22 September 2015

Button Up






Tee - H&M // Skirt - Dorothy Perkins // Shades - Warehouse // Watch - Olivia Burton // Sandals - Primark

It took me way too long to buy a button up skirt and I've been near surgically attached ever since I got one. It was pretty much all that I wore on holiday and although I had a few different ways of wearing it this was my favourite. It's nothing special but this tee was one of my best holiday prep purchases. It fits so well and it's lightweight but isn't too sheer. 

I've been a little absent from this blog (and every social media, quite frankly) but I feel like I'm finally settling into my house at university. I instagram-ed a pic of my room the other day - if you want to see a full room tour please let me know! In the mean time look out for some much more Autumnal posts. This is my favourite weather and I love dressing for it! I'll be wearing all the layers. 

6 comments:

  1. I love this look! The skirt and shoes are sooo cute!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look basic, apparently casual yet elegant
    Visit my blog if you want
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely blog!

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled this look! It's chic, but still easy going. And that skirt looks fabulous on you as well! :)

    Stephanie @ Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice with this skirt. But look again at the first photo, how natural you are in this picture, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning in these photos, especially the first one.
    Cute casual outfit.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x