Wednesday 23 December 2015

NOTD: The Festive Mani


I love glitter any day of the year but it really comes into it's own at Christmas, If you're painting your nails and there isn't sparkle involved, then what are you thinking?! Pile on the glitter, girl. That's exactly the rule I followed. Here are three of the best glitter nail polishes I owned, layered on top of each other.

It's going to be a nightmare to get off but it will last until way after Christmas, and maybe even see you into the New Year! So let's live in ignorant bliss of the struggle we'll have scraping it off.

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I'll be back next week with a review of my favourite blog posts from 2015 xx


2 comments:

  1. Love your nails! We always want to try the glittery look but the polish take-off is such a hassle :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely joining you on the glitter road for the holidays! That nailpolish is so nice!
    bian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x