Tuesday 29 December 2015

2015 in Outfits



Thanks for another cool year, guys!
I've loved writing Total Modisch this year but I won't lie, it has been the hardest year to keep a momentum going and I haven't written as much as I wanted. University has taken over a little bit but I think I can finally see myself finding the balance. It's taken a year but I got there. If anything has happened this year you'll most likely have heard about it - I've seen some sun with the family and been whisked off to London to write content for you guys and work with Unite Student Accommodation. I stepped foot in a gym for the first time this year which I never thought would happen, and I moved into my own house at University.

Lots of things have stayed the same but lots of things have changed, my style being one of them. More than any other year on T.M, I've found what I want to wear now and this year has seen my favourite outfits to date. I think that's the beauty of writing a style blog - even if it's for the totally selfish reason of seeing how your tastes change as you grow older, that's okay. I also want to give a massive shout out to all the kids that have helped me write T.M this year - thanks to Martha, Katy, Brittany and Dad for taking photos when the tripod and timer isn't enough. 

Here's a bunch of photos that I've published this year - do you have a favourite? Happy New Year and I'll talk to you in 2016, folks! 

8 comments:

  1. You always look gorgeous Ruby, your style is fabulous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! My fave is your Ball outfit or of course the Hilfiger Jumper :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy :-) And an extra massive thanks for taking so many of these photos! xxx

      Delete
  3. Looking fab, as per! Hope you have a great end to 2015 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab idea for a post!! It's hard to choose a favourite but it must be so nice to look back and see how your style has changed over the course of a year... And your hair looks SO good in the pic at the top! x

    Jodie
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome recap and awesome looks!!

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from Missing Wanderer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome recap! It seems like you had an amazing year. Best of luck in 2016 and happy new year!

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x