Sunday 3 April 2016

Reflective







Jumper - Fila (vintage) // Jeans - Topshop // Sunglasses - H&M

Hey wassup, howdy everyone. So here are the four photos that I managed to salvage from my photo-taking attempt. I left all my remotes at university so I had to do the whole guessing at manual focus, running back and forth thing! How did I survive without a remote control clicky thing?

Say hello to my new favourite jumper. (I love a good jumper, me). It was my first ever eBay purchase- one I'm pretty happy with but won't be repeating soon. I get the feeling that I could spent lotssss of money on there. I do want to add to my collection of jumpers, though. 

Another thing I want to expand my collection of is jeans. I love skinny jeans, they're my go-to and they never let me down. But I feel like I need to mix it up a little - maybe a pair of mom jeans? The only pair I've tried are Topshop's and annoyingly, they didn't fit me well. Too big on the waist, too tight on my legs, weirdly enough. 

Do you have any suggestions for a new style of jeans? Give me your denim recommendations! 

A final note.. Catfish and the Bottlemen dropped the new video for their song 'Soundcheck' last week and I looooove it. Definitely go listen! Let me know if you like it x

12 comments:

  1. Hey! I love love love this Fila jumper. It's kind of perfect. I know what you mean about jeans: I love skinny ones too but lately I've been wanting to add a wider variety of denim styles to my wardrobe. The ones I've been looking at are all at ASOS. Check out their denim collection, maybe? I love the cutoff hem trend for jeans right now.

    / okaythanksmaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your advice Maria! I'm going shopping this week so I'll have a look for some cutoff jeans and try them on. Maybe you'll see me wearing them in a post soon! Ruby x

      Delete
  2. So cool Ruby, you look fab girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Love the ila jumper. I am big fan of classical denim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day love ;)

    I suggest you try mom jeans, they are just like the ordinary ones but still stylish and comfortable!
    and it would also look good on your jumper too! I got my mom jeans, from my grandmothers closet, lol. I suggest buying mom jeans larger than you actual size? that way you can just put a belt on it :)

    have a good day, sweetpea <3
    love always, Ena Cui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ena, I'll try sizing up in mom jeans! I love them and I do really want a pair x

      Delete
  5. First off the fila jumper was such a cool find! I love the sky blue color. And I totally feel you-- my remote broke and it's such a struggle to take photos without it :( As for new jeans, I've been really into girlfriend jeans, I even did a post about them :D Topshop and urban outfitters have some cute options!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks Mili! I'll take a look at your post. And thank you for answering my question on editing tips :-) I always love your photography style x

      Delete
  6. omg this jumper. i have a love for old school sports brand jumpers xx

    http://tsatsuma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x