Friday 29 April 2016

Washed Out









Bomber Jacket, Jeans - Topshop // Tee, Cardi - Primark // Watch - Olivia Burton

Guys. That feeling when you find the perfect location for outfit photos and you feel like all your worldly worries are made okay. Not gonna lie, I'm still on a high from that feeling a good 72 hours after taking these pics. I love how washed out and bright this building is. Here's an advanced warning that my next few outfits will be coming from this location!

On another note - there are three things I need to get off my chest. (None of them important at all, don't worry.) The first is that this weather in England is crazy and it's really getting on my nerves, man. It's nearly May and we had hail today? Like ice fell from the sky. In April. ???

Secondly, I'm really loving Childish Gambino's music again at the minute. My flatmates and I watched Magic Mike XXL last weekend and I forgot that Donald Glover was in it and how gorgeous he is in general. Sweatpants has been my jam in the gym this week. For some reason it's got the perfect beat when you're on the rowing machine? 

Finally, is it possible to be so in love with a simple v neck tee? I picked it up for £5 in Primark and it's my new favourite / most simple thing in my wardrobe. But it's so soft and slouchy and the stripes are so thin and delicate that I can't help but want to wear it 7 days a week. 

But anyway, what's new with you guys? I've been so out of the loop with blogging this month so I hope April has been treating you well! x

11 comments:

  1. Finding a good photo spot is like gold! You look awesome.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Ruby! I love your jacket x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this bomber jacket - you look gorgeous! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan looks so pretty on you.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! X
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! I totally know how you feel, I love finding a good shooting location! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, dear ♥

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin' or GFC? Let me know!
    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous - love this look, it's so pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and this outfit is definitely my kind of outfit! Love your watch too. :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x