Saturday 20 October 2018

Barca Diaries // What I Wore, Saw and Ate


What I wore, saw and ate in Barcelona back in June. 
Shot with iPhone 6s and Canon Film.





There are 3 places I would recommend for food if you're visiting Barcelona.

For breakfast, you have to visit Eat My Trip, an amazing vegan friendly cafe. It was just around the corner from our Air BnB, so we went there for breakfast every morning. The menu ranges from Acai Bowls (my favourite breakfast from the trip), to amazing pancakes and savoury brekkies too. 

For the best views, visit Martinez. Really cool place to eat, a little bit pricier but definitely worth it! Their steak was beeee-autiful and they make a good Aperol too.


For the best Tapas, go to Bodega Biarritz. Not exaggerating when I say it's the best tapas I've ever eaten. They have 2 restaurants, both really small and serving authentic tapas, only a few minutes walk away from La Rambla. Brilliant prices too - I think it was €20 something for tapas for 2, where they bring out a selection of plates. Let me know if there's anything you don't like / can't eat, and they'll do the rest for you!



Wearing.... Crochet Top - New Look // Shorts - Miss Selfridge // Espadrilles - Office // Bag - Zara



Sagrada Familia... 


Having never been to Barcelona before, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it! I'd definitely recommend a few days there if you've been considering it. It goes without saying that it is a tourist hot-spot but if you don't mind the crowds then Barcelona is a good choice for a trip away. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x