Saturday 19 January 2019

Where to: Buy Affordable Jewellery


If you're anything like me, you like your jewellery.
I'm a serial stalker of cool jewellery brand on instagram, getting inspiration and putting together a wish list of all the pieces I would love. Sadly, my budget doesn't stretch to a few £100s per item, so I have to be a bit more savvy with where I find my pieces. In the past I've also liked to swap and change what I wear from time, which doesn't help the ol' bank account.

But recently I've nailed down an edit of rings that I'm happy with. And the majority have come from *drumroll* Accessorize!

I have been on the hunt for a good quality (either gold or sterling silver) jewellery brand for a long time and I cannot fault them! They have two ranges I love - the Sterling Silver range and Z for Accessorize. 

Here's a closer look at what I wear (& where they're from...)


The two rings I wear on my pinky fingers have been ones I've owned for years, so now they'll only fit my pinky fingers! They were both gifts from family and I think were bought at a local independent jewellers.

The Pandora Ring was one I chose as I wanted some simple, stacking rings to add in. (This was also a gift!) I got this a few years ago and I can't find it on the Pandora website anymore so looks like it's been discontinued.

And now for Accessorize... Unfortunately the only one still in stock is the eternity ring, both the signet ring and Labradorite ring are no longer on the website! The new ranges look equally as lovely though, and 99% of the range is below £20!

So there it is, my recommendation for quality jewellery on a budget. Let me know if there are other stores on the high street I'm missing!

Ru x

20 comments:

  1. Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. Buy Gold Bullion Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks diamond exchange dallas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. online bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a stab at finding an incredible strand of purple or blue pearls. The hues will stick out, and they'll light up your closet alongside your disposition. ear cuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… 婚約指輪  福岡

    ReplyDelete
  7. At Kaloti Precious Metal We are absolutely the natural gold seller in Africa. We are top ranked gold dealers in South Africa and we've got thousands of satisfied customers who've been working with us. We have were given gold bars, gold nuggets, unrefined gold, gold dust and so on, all added to you adequately and right away. We were given the best gold prices that you can ever discover in Africa and we mine, method and promote excessive first-rate gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Custom Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  9. The increase in hobbyist jewellery designers finding outlets to sell their jewellery is also catering to this increasing demand for bespoke jewellery, consumers clearly enjoy purchasing pieces that are one off unique designs and there has been an increase in websites catering to designers offering them an online presence that opens up their handmade bespoke creations to a worldwide audience of potential buyers. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you. nearest pawn shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Probably the first things that come to mind when thinking about why people wear Jewellery are connected with wealth. Jewellery has been the principal means of financial wealth display in many societies and cultures. trendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is important to note that some sophisticated fake jewellery will have carat quality marks, so it is important to take the look and feel of the jewellery into account when determining if it is authentic or not. the closest pawn shop

    ReplyDelete
  13. a typical box and a more modest valet box or valet plate for your regular gems. Boho Rings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scottsdale Pawn Shop | Az Jewelry and Loan pawn shop scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  15. This website really has all of the info I needed concerning this subject buy gold scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am always looking for some free kinds of stuff over the internet. There are also some companies which give free samples. But after visiting your blog, I do not visit too many blogs. Thanks. google news site

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! hematite ring

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... pawn shops in scottsdale az

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... phoenix az jewelry stores

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x