Saturday 16 March 2013

Love How It Hurts

Ice Age Sugar

I love Disco Pants; I really think I need some! I think they look best put together as a sporty/ casual look with some statement jewellery. I couldn't help but look but include a t-shirt designed for this years Comic Relief, after all £75 million was raised yesterday! 

If you're wondering where this posts name came from, it's named after one of favourite songs that I re-discovered today; Love How It Hurts by Scouting For Girls. 

Let me know if you like Disco Pants and what you would style them with! 

6 comments:

  1. Damn, the watch looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. Discopants (maybe these blue ones), black Chucks, a white oversized-shirt or -blouse (nice contrast), lots of bracelets in silver, darkblue and black, earrings in silver (like chandelier but not that long and thin) and a black clutch or a big bag. :) Oh and I would style my hair in a ponytail which would look a bit undone.

    Love your blog, Ruby! :))

    could you please ask Lissy for the e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'd love to, I've just looked at your blog, the clothes are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love disco pants too!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x