Monday 1 April 2013

Wish List: 01/04/13

Wish List: 01/04/13


Here is a list of all the things I want at the moment! I haven't done a post like this in a while, but things I'm longing for have started to slowly accumulate again...

1) A Nude Lipstick- At the moment it's between Casablanca by Nars or Style Surge by MAC. If my purse would stretch far enough to buy both, I definitely wouldn't hesitate! They're both quite similar, but which one do you prefer?

2) A Boyfriend Coat- this particular one is from Topshop and I luuurve it, especially seeing as the weather we have at the moment is crazily cold! I could really do with a cozy coat like this. 

3) A Gold Watch- from River Island. I really love chunky, masculine watches that you could wear with everything and anything. 

4) The Notebook- I saw this last weekend and I couldn't stop crying. If you haven't seen it you have to! I have now ordered it from Amazon; it's on it's way and I can't wait.

5) Nail Polish from Topshop- in Green Room.

6) Black Loafers- from Topshop. A few years ago I had a pair like this which I wore to school everyday. For a while no one understood my love for Penny Loafers, but thankfully now they're in again! They were so comfy and I've been looking for a pair ever since. This pair look pretty identical to my last.


5 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! Love the boyfriend coat especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely wishlist, I've been wanting a pair of black loafers for ages!
    xx Belle
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous wishlist love! I am loving all your choices!
    If you get a second, give me your thoughts on my latest post! I l'd love to hear from you!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, the layout on your wish list is really cool what programme do you use for it?

    Also the coat- NEED IT

    Thanks such a lot!!
    (i've also followed)
    Jessie

    xx

    www.jessiesstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and thank you!
      I use a website called Polyvore to create all of these sorts of posts! I would definitely recommend it :-)

      Ruby x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x