Monday 8 April 2013

Coachella Plans

Every year I look (and swoon) at the lineup for Coachella. This year is no exception, with some of my favourites performing: Alt-J, Ben Howard, Disclosure, Jake Bugg, Knife Party, Jessie Ware and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers among others. I'm so jealous of anyone that gets the chance to go. 

To try and cheer myself up I've promised myself that I will go one day, and I've been musing over what I would wear when there. I've put together three outfits which I thought I might share with you! 


Inspired by a favourite of mine- Cara Delevingne. I love both her style and personality, and what she is wearing here is so simple and casual. Perfect for Coachella!



The beautiful Isabella from the blog Views of Now! I absolutely loved this post, and knew I really wanted to try and recreate it. I found these really cool backless boots, which I thought added another twist to the outfit. 



I like how casual this is, whilst still staying feminine. I wish I would have found an image of the original skirt, but I found this gorgeous one by Jack Wills instead. The pretty floral detail balances out the masculinity of the over-sized tee and converse. 

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much, I have followed you! Please check out my blog it has reviews on a whole range of topics....
    http://teenreviewsbeautifulmakings.blogspot.com

    B in B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'll definitely look at your blog x

      Delete
  2. Outfit #3 is adorbale!!
    Love your blog.
    Maybe you can check out my blog, and if you'd like we can follow each other :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit 3 is so cute!
    The fact that you like Jake Bugg makes me love your blog even more haha
    xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Jake Bugg's music, he comes from just down the road from me so I've known about his music for a while now! x

      Delete
    2. oh my gosh that's so cool! I've only recently gotten into his music, he's amazing x

      Delete
  4. Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have so much fun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sets!! i wish i can go to coachella one day too!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x