Thursday 23 May 2013

Sport-Luxe: A Work in Progress



If there's one trend I love at the moment it's Sport-Luxe. This is kind of ironic because if you know me, you'll know I'm not particularly sporty... But something about the simple silhouettes and heels really appeals to me. I got out my beloved scrap book to document it, of course. Here are some close ups...



These pages are still works in progress but I wanted to share them with you! By the time I'm done the pages will be full! My favourite image is definitely from the S/S13 ads for DKNY. I love the bright primary colours in the collection and the textures leather is gorgeous! Click here for some more images from my scrap book!
I've seen lots of other bloggers with sport-luxe inspired outfits so it's obviously quite a popular trend. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. Looks great to me! I miss doing these things :)

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200. Ends midnight tonight!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a scrapbook! It will be fun to look back through years in the future! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I used to scrapbook all the time. I really should get back into it. It's so therapeutic!

    Great blog - new follower :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love fashion scrapbooking! Yours is looking so good. xo Isabella
    www.viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x