Thursday 9 May 2013

I Made Y'all a Cake!

Today I hit 20 followers! To celebrate this I made you all a cake. I wish I could send you all a piece, but instead here are the photos. I made a carrot cake, my favourite! Sadly, it didn't last long when the family caught on. Grab a slice while you can!

But honestly, thank you to everyone of you that follows me and Total Modisch. I can't wait to see where this journey takes us! I have exciting news in the upcoming months, so stick around!












3 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how hungry looking at this makes me! Love your posts by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this cake looks so delicious! i love carrot cake and attempted to make it once but it didn't turn out to well...
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!


    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x