Friday 31 May 2013

Shades of Pastel

Shades of Pastel

When creating this outfit I had one thing that I really wanted to put in the post: a cropped turtle neck. I've seen them on a few blogs recently (Isabella at Views of Now has a white one) and wanted to show you how I would wear it. When I found this gorgeous plum crop top I instantly saw the Cecily bag in this amazing mint, and knew I wanted to pair the top with soft pastel colours.  To me, this would be a perfect outfit for a summer in Europe. I love this new take on Espadrilles and I've been seeing them lots in stores recently. I seriously need a job because there are some many things I want! Anyway, let me know what you think of this- would you wear it? 

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely wear a cropped turtle neck especially in that color with that necklace!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love pastels especially for these warmer
    seasons. Really great styling here.

    Do stop by my fashion blog!
    X Mariana |www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x