Saturday 15 March 2014

Wish List: 15/03/14

Wish List: 15/03/14

Wish List: 15/03/14 by rubysterland 

Here are a few bits and pieces that I would snatch up if money were no object. 

Revlon's Colour Burst Matte Balms- After seeing Suzie's review of these, I knew that I needed to give these a good swatch on my next trip to Boots. I went into Boots today and spent a good while swatching and yep, I still haven't bought one. So many colours, so little decision making skills. 

Celfie Sweater- These sweaters and tees have been all over the internet recently, from Ebay to Etsy. I think they look great with a pair of jeans, nice and simple. (That's my kind of outfit)

D Frame Sunglasses, Warehouse- These past few weeks the Sun has been out in the UK and something inside me is telling me that I need a new pair of sunnies. Of course I do. 

The Breakfast Club, DVD- Since watching this film last week, I can now appreciate all the little references in films like Easy A. ("You mess with the Bull, you get the Horns" baffled me every time.) I now have a lil' John Hughes in my life and I ain't going back.

Nike Mid Grey Suede Blazers- I genuinely have no idea of these sneakers are cool, or really not cool, but I'm bored of my good old Converse, and these look all snug and comfy.

Pug Wash Bag, Catseye London- A Pug, on a wash bag? Hell yes. I don't have a clue why, but Pugs always make me chuckle a little bit.

Jewel Green Beaded Back Maxi Dress, Topshop- Topshop is on point at the minute, and I have my eyes on this piece. I reckon it will be perfect for a summer holiday. Now we just need summer, right?



5 comments:

  1. The Revlon Colorburst Balms are amazing! I have Sultry and Shameless! They are amazing. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the celfie jumper! I love my revlon balms, they are so nice and easy. xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the revlon lip balms you should get them now at Boots for 3 for 2 ! and that dress is gorgeous :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Vote for my blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog is Awesome!

    Coupon: HCTVIP ,Save $94 + 10% Off the Babyliss Pro Mira Curl@ www.haircurltool.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two pairs of Nike Blazers in pink and orange and find them super comfy and stylish and the Grey pair in your wishlist look amazing you should get them ;) lovely items <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x