Saturday 8 March 2014

On The Go



At long last, I'm back. This super easy look was my outfit of choice for a quick trip to London. Heeled ankle boots that are comfy? Hell yes. Put it with skinny jeans, and white shirt (this River Island offering has sheer sleeve panels) and a navy coat, and I'm there. 

This past month has been hectic, to say the very least. My camera is still out of action, so my iPhone is my new best friend. Waiting for packages from the other side of the world sucks, man. I can't wait till I get this new camera part! I've just finished a huge school project that I've been working on since September though, so that's one less thing to think about. These next few months are going to be so, so important for me. I'm about to respond to my university offers and then it's revision, revision, revision. 

Anyone sensing a theme here? I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. Loving those shoes! Just followed you on GFC, love your blog!
    Milly xx
    http://miyyime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love the simple black and white!
    Thanks for the lovely comment!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!
    I love your boots! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes!!!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x