Monday 25 August 2014

NYC





The weather has taken a turn for the cold, and Rimmel London's 107 has made a reappearance on my face. I've been having one of those weeks where no matter how many hours I sleep, I feel tired. I just feel meh. I managed to spend a whole afternoon watching YouTube videos on "what to take to university" though, and I've spent more time watching Essie & Aslan's #NordicVlogs than I would care to admit. (i.e. I watch the new videos during breakfast. I don't know what I'll do when they end that series) Another favourite has been Randy's Wedding Rescue on TLC. Because who doesn't enjoy watching women try on wedding dresses - amiright ladies? You can tell how productive my week has been.

Also, can I take this moment to cry about how pale I am again? Reaching for a bottle of fake tan as we speak... Hope you've all had a lovely week so far! 

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I find your blog trough Mes Memos :)
    I think your style is so cute.
    Don't worry, I'm from Spain (I live in a place with so many sun) and I am so pale too! :(
    Check out my blog if you want :)
    xx.
    http://ggladies.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool skirt <33

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest outfitpost
    featuring the perfect sandals and let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Ruby, you look wonderful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the combination of the T shirt with the skirt... Nice styling ;) xx
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that skirt and the whole outfit is great. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt so much! ♥ There's a youtuber out there who last year made a whole week worth of videos about what to pack and what to take and her whole moving out experience! I think her name was Kristee? Hope this helps (:
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this post is so nice!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing! I hope you have a great weekend. :)

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x