Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rock Your Body








Sweater/Warehouse . Shorts/DIY . Boots/Primark . Bag/Primark . Sunglasses/New Look


Last weekend was a mixture of glitter, friends, dry shampoo, dancing and loud music. Pretty good weekend, huh? Of course, I'm talking about V Fest- the perfect excuse to smear glitter across your cheeks and dance to Justin Timberlake. I considered taking outfit snaps whilst I was there, but in the end I decided to take the weekend away from the internet. For a more authentic outfit you'll need your imagination here- swap the ankle boots for wellies and my front door for a field. 

Since we last spoke I haven't got the chance to update you (unless you follow me on twitter) but the exciting news is that I won't be standing in front on this door much longer! It's officially official, next month I'm headed to Leeds University. I couldn't be more excited to share it with you. So that's what's going on with me right now, but let me know what's been happening with you too! 

11 comments:

  1. Love love love this look! Congrats on University, that's going to be so much fun!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Ruby, you look lovely! Congrats on getting into Uni too, that's soo exciting x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit! i love the jumper with the shoulder detailings.


    ♥ Ellen #NZblogger
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, especially the boots!x

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a comfy Fall look!! xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweater. That studs on the shoulders are awesome.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoulders on your sweater! I followed you on GFC and would love it if you would follow me back! Let me know if you would like to follow each other on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the boots!

    xo
    http://www.caseyscollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krass!

    http://www.bouncecolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look haawt Ruby!!! And well done on Leeds, that's such a fab uni. I'm doing English lang, what are you doing? (I'd love you forever if you did a what-you're-taking-to-uni post because I'm slightly freaking out about the packing side of things?!?!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Ah, you'll have such an amazing time doing English! I'm doing Management with Marketing. And of course, I'll take you on that challenge and start brainstorming some "uni essential" ideas! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x