Monday 22 December 2014

Two More Sleeps!



Christmas is getting seriously close! I was sorting through my wardrobe and managed to put together the most cliched christmas outfit ever. Yes, it's got the christmas sweater, some velvet and a hat and I don't have an ounce of shame. I might make it through the morning but let's all be honest, by the afternoon I'll be back in my pyjamas! 

Merry Christmas every one, and have a christmas cocktail on me! (Cosmos are my favourite, if you were wondering...) Look out for a round up of 2014 this time next week! I'm still in complete denial that the year is nearly over.

6 comments:

  1. in love with the xmas jumper+velvet ♥
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the christmas sweater! I wish it was cold enough to wear them here in Australia! x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is very cute! Love the velvet skirt.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sooo cool and sweet! I love that look, great inspiration for christmas even!
    You look gorgeous honey!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone always has such nice Christmas sweaters! I love yours!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x