Sunday 28 December 2014

2014 in Oufits



2014 has seen more outfits than ever before and has easily been my favourite year of blogging. (All down to the help of a tripod and self timer) I'm seriously struggling to pick a favourite outfit though- do you have one? 

The past few days I've been in complete denial that soon it will no longer be 2014. I've spent since Christmas day trying to distract myself with movies, tv and copious amounts of chocolate. This year has seen a lot of change for me but this little corner of the internet has been following me along. Here are some of last year's best outfits, if you want to see what's changed over the past year. (My hair has been shorter, for starters) 

It's time to wrap it up until 2015- I'm off to think about all the resolutions I'll try now to break next year. Happy New Year! 

Leave a comment telling me what you want to see on TM next year x

1) From The Depths   2) Take III   3) Twirly Swirly   4)  Distressed Up  


1) Stolen Dance   2) 18 (!)   3) Day One   4) Grey Area 

16 comments:

  1. Talk about a stylish year, put me to shame!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style, especially like the 'Cut it Out' and 'Grey Area' outfits, they look amazing on you!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! 'Cut It Out' has to be one of my favourites! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! I love all of your outfits and I think you look amazing! Beautiful blog & I'm following :) x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an amazing bunch of outfits! so stylish

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Ruby you always dress so cute, I have such bad outfit-envy! That second outfit with the blue shirt is soooo sweet xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. super outfits!:)) Happy New year!♥ xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was so cool! i love 'grey area'

    i just posted my top 14 products of 2014 which id love for you to check out!
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those outfits look beautiful! Nice work with the moving picture at the top as well! xx

    Blog With Laura - My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style! You have a great fashion taste ;)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW TARTAN COAT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, you style is amazing :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the outfits!!!

    Newest follower :)
    BCfactor | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfits! You have lovely style xx

    rosyannajane.blogspot.co.uk // www.bloglovin.com/annatranter

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your outfits are adorable! My favorite has to be that little denim jumper. Ugh, so cute. Also, that elephant hem <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x