Monday 24 August 2015

Haul / Mid Month Treats




I honestly can't remember the last time I posted a haul on my blog - I tend to show you my purchases in outfit posts and reviews! But there have been a few things that I've bought over the past few weeks that I'm super happy with, and want to show you.

1) British Vogue, September Edition. I couldn't leave this on the stand with the promise of an Emma Watson interview inside. It's a great piece I would definitely recommend you read! Emma is someone that I want to be / be best friends with.

2) Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Polishes in Check Mate and All Or Nothing. I'm always on the hunt for a cheaper dupe for Essie's Ballet Slippers (which will forever be the nail polish I wear when I can't decide what to wear). It's slightly more opaque than Essie's offering but is cheaper than Essie polishes at the mo - Boots are holding a '2 for £8' offer which is amazing seeing as just one retails at £6.99?! I have yet to try Check Mate but it looks like a shade I'll be wearing all A/W this year. 

3) Evil Eye Bracelet, Urban Outfitters. I picked this up because 1 - Evil Eyes have become my obsession and I find it hard to walk away from anything that has it in the design and, 2 - it was only £3. Urban Outfitters is the place to look for jewellery but only when the sale is on, in my opinion. My student budget won't allow for their full price goodies but when it's a toss up between a caramel frappucino and an evil eye bracelet, the money isn't hard to part with and £3 is a bargain.

4) Nike MD Runner 2. An early birthday indulgence that I picked up at work because I was worried they might go out of stock. I had my heart set on a pair of New Balance but changed my mind when I saw these. I love the all-black and they're so comfy. 


What have you treated yourself to recently- is there anything I should consider looking at next time? There's a pair of ankle boots that Primark just RT'd onto my twitter feed and I really don't need them but they look right up my street, so don't be surprised if they make it onto the blog soon...

8 comments:

  1. What lovely treats! :)
    Those Nikes though..... <3
    I treated myself to a fragrance from VS! :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treats. I got the September issue of UK Vogue the other day too. Can't wait to read it. I treated myself today to two paperbacks from Book Depository. Can't wait for them to arrive :D.

    Sophie | nanawintour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine having Emma Watson as your best friend? I'd feel so cool! Love the trainers, I really need to replace my old Nike Frees after I wore them to death and managed to get hole and tears in them, sob. A black and white pair would be fab too - versatile for workouts and for being out and about.

    She's So Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those revlon nail polish and I absolutely love them! The brush is what makes them sooo good, they really glide on great on the nails!
    Great post :) xx

    -Mitzee

    http://mitzeeruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBSESSED with your trainers! They look like such a nice pair of gym shoes which could double up as style shoes for a sports-luxe look :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/autumnwinter-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those revlon nail polishes look so pretty! And the neutrals are so perfect for the upcoming colder months. That's kind of ridiculous that they were priced so highly! Good thing you got them on a sale. Also, love the new sneakers! Can't wia tot see you style 'em :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect mid month treats!!!


    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x