Friday 9 October 2015

Autumn Inspiration 2k15







Hey hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since I last said hi. I'm slowly getting back into the routine of university and trying to schedule a day to blog but so far that hasn't really happened. Until last week I was also seriously lacking inspiration and creativity but things are sort of getting back to normal. So here are seven songs to listen to and a little mood board of things I'm liking for Autumn. All the songs have a chilled vibe, whether they're more electronic or completely acoustic. There's nothing particularly new or ground breaking, but they're perfect for those big scarf, spiced latte kinda days. You feel me?

For me the obsession is still lighter wash jeans and soft camel / rose tones. And texture. Feathers, fur (all faux of course) and a little sparkle. The movie Love, Rosie is one that I've loved all year but it will be the one I watch in a blanket fort this autumn. Seriously don't think I can watch that film too many times, despite the fact that it's made me cry every time I've seen it. 

Right now I'm just about to close my laptop and get a latte (spiced, of course) because it's all I think of since typing this post. Also, what else should I be wearing / listening to over the next month? Recommendations needed! I can't listen to Ryan Adam's cover of the 1989 album forever. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x