Monday 4 January 2016

Glitter Ball









Crop top - H&M // Jeans & Bomber Jacket - Topshop // Trainers - Nike Winflo 2 // Watch - Olivia Burton

Happy 2016! Hands up who's still going to be writing the date as 2015 until April? (A few weeks ago I wrote it as 2012, oops). I've been obsessed with this top ever since I wore it on Halloween and the only reason that it's taken so long to get up on the blog is that its been too cold to wear it in Leeds! When I'm up at University the house is so small and I have nowhere to take photos so I've had to wait.

Because it's my current favourite item in my wardrobe it only seemed right for it to be my first post of a new year. If I had gone out on New Years you would have seen me wearing this outfit but at this time of year town gets so claustrophobic and I'd rather have a night at home. I'm quite happy with a cup of tea and the NYE fireworks on tv. (I'm a city lover but those are the words of a country girl, no doubt.) 

I hope 2016 has gotten off to a great start for you all- whatever great means to you. For me it's meant comfy clothes every day, lots of chocolate and revising for exams (the last bit isn't so great). 

Talk soon x

14 comments:

  1. That crop top is just amazing, I love the colour! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA You look amazing! I love the color of your top. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool outfit! Love how you dressed down the sparkles with the jeans and trainers - definitely something we would wear :)
    Have a happy new year and feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys, glad you liked the outfit! x

      Delete
  4. Ruby you look lovely. This top has such a mermaid vibe to it and looks so unique. It'd be great for festival season too :). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie. Yes, definitely need to try and take this to a festival this year! xx

      Delete
  5. You look stunning!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing top, love this look!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look on you, especially that mermaid-ish crop top. Love materials like that, which looks like it changes color in the light.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What I Keep In My Car

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally in love with your outfit <3 amazing top *_*
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures Ruby! Hope you're okay!
    xxx

    ohsomaddie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maddie, so nice to hear from you :-) Had no idea you were blogging, just been over and it looks great! x

      Delete
    2. Yes, I've only been at it a week but loving it, and thanks so much, needs a bit more tweaking as an ever perfectionist but I'm pretty pleased so far! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x