Thursday 5 May 2016

Dior So Real // The Dupe





Ever since I can remember (slight exaggeration, probably since last autumn) I've been after a pair of the Dior So Reals. They've been all over instagram accounts and blogs and I have serious envy of anyone that owns a pair. I've been trawling the interwebs to find the perfect pair of So Reals on a budget because ya know, student life and unemployment! (student lyf is gr8)

But thankfully, Coconut Lane came to the rescue. After trying to buy a pair of similar Dior So Real-esque sunglasses from the US and failing (they got lost in the post), my friend Katy pointed me to the Coconut Lane website and I am in loooove. I bought the Leopard Ibiza Sunglasses - the brow bar adds something a little different whilst giving it a Dior vibe. They have quite a few different colour frames and I so nearly went for the clear frames with blue mirrored lenses, so don't be surprised if I buy them soon. The design is the perfect size, a bit over-sized but they don't completely hide your whole face and they feel sturdy and comfortable. They're not flimsy, they feel like they're going to last me a long while.

I really recommend going over to their site (I'm not being paid to say any of this guys, I was just genuinely so happy with the shop!) They have so many super fun sunglasses, phone cases and other stuff. 

What's your favourite accessory of the moment? I'm on such a sunglasses hype! 

I would update y'all with news on my life but I have no news. I had one deadline today and another one this time next week, so the library is where my life is at! Hope you're all well folks x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love these.. the shape is gorgeous! Your blog is lovely too by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other. x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I want the dior ones so bad! these look amazing too!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a good dupe to Dior's ones - definitely have to get our hands on a similar pair :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt & sunglasses! My fav accessories is an lovely smart watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunnies look adorable ! Hope your assignments went well.

    With Love from London
    Anna
    www.lorenneblau.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x