Wednesday 18 May 2016

Moodboard and Playlist 0.3





Let's play a game of two truths and one lie! Here goes... The sun has come out and exams are in full swing and I am loving life. I'm sure you can guess in a second which one is a lie ;-) 

Way back in April I was clearing out my room and re-discovered my old scrapbook and a stack of magazines that I had put aside to do something with. I'm ever predictable when it comes to my beauty choices and made a little collage of inspiration.

When I revise my headphones are in 24/7 so I've been making a massive playlist and adding to it every day. (It's currently 16 hours long) but I've picked out my favourites to share with you. Just to warn ya- it's an eclectic mix! Childish Gambino is still on my recently played and I'm addicted to Calvin Harris' newest song with Rihanna. I've recently started watching Nashville (I was heartbroken when they announced it's been cancelled) so there's a few Season 1 songs on the playlist too (Gunnar 4 evs).

Waves - Miguel ft. Kacey Musgraves [Remix]
When The Bassline Drops - Craig David ft Big Narstie
Sweatpants - Childish Gambino
This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
I'm On Fire - The Staves
If I Didn't Know Better - Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio (Nashville)
There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
Love Like Mine - Hayden Panettiere (Nashville)
Emmylou- First Aid Kit

If you're sitting exams, I'm wishing you the best of luck! Don't work yourself too hard folks. Talk soon! x

3 comments:

  1. All the best for your exam and I am a kind of person who predicable on the beauty choice too. :)

    www.lifewithalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I used to always make magazine collages like that! Seriously, I have several notebooks full of them! Love the new Rihanna x Calvin Harris song, I'll have to check out the other songs on your playlist! And good luck on your exams!

    Lindsey
    The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x