Thursday 16 June 2016

18 Days






Cami top - New Look // Jeans & Bomber - Topshop // Trainers - Nike //

The past two weeks have been a blur of interviews, house-hunting, a few parties and a whole lot of doing nothing. After 2 months with no real day off I am completely pooped you guys. 18 days after publishing my last post, today has been the first day I've actually done some blogging, and the first thing on my to-do list was to get this blog post cleared from my drafts and published!

I'm super excited to start shooting outfits again though, after going through a complete dry patch when it came to inspiration (it felt like I was wearing variations of the same outfit for a looooong time)  I've since had a good few shopping trips so I have lots to show you! I'm going away next week with some chums so I'll try and persuade one of them to take some photos.

In my last post I spoke about the uncertainty hanging over my head. You might have gathered that I really hate not having a plan in place... But now I have one! I have a job for summer guys, and it's doing a marketing for a company that I've always wanted to work for. I start in a few weeks, so I'll let you know how that goes!

Hope you're all well, and I'll talk to you soon x

2 comments:

  1. So cute Ruby! And it's so exciting that you've got a job for summer too! I hope it goes well x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy working this summer- we need to look for a job! Love the all blue look,it is so simple but you look effortlessly stylish and pretty :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x