Tuesday 28 June 2016

Laced Up







Top - H&M // Jeans - Topshop Haydens // Bag - Primark // Sandals - Birkenstock Arizonas //  Sunnies - H&M //

The struggle is over guys and gals - I've found my version of Mom jeans! You might remember me saying a while back that I wanted an alternative to my reliable skinny jeans but struggling because Mom jeans just don't seem to fit me. Instead, I've fallen in love with Topshop's Haydens. They're more of a relaxed boyfriend fit and for whatever reason I can't quite understand they fit me much better than Mom jeans. Would 100% recommend. 

This is one of my favourite outfits that I've posted in a while and it feels so great to be back outside my front door shooting pics. I'm super happy to have a pair of Birks in my life now, and I can't tell you enough how comfy my jeans are. 

Onto other things - I start my new job next Monday and I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. I kind of feel like I don't know what I'm doing which I think is pretty normal but I'll let you know how it all goes! 

Until then - my favourite show First Dates has just started and it really deserves my full attention. If you haven't watched it, you need to! 

Talk soon xx 

*Update- there's been a really cute date on the show and I'm tearing up guys. Too emosh aaaah!*

4 comments:

  1. Cutest outfit and love Birks!

    Tatyana x
    LAFOTKA
    www.lafotka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, that top is the cutest! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birks ��
    I've just bought some cheaper-version ones from Mantaray in a metallic silver: amazingly comfy!!!

    Fab style ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x