Sunday 23 October 2016

The Liquid T Shirt







Buying this t-shirt was not meant to happen but I'm so glad it did. I'd been into town with my friend Loren when I spotted it in Urban Outfitters and it was love at first sight. Like my face turned into the heart-eyed emoji. Plus its called the liquid tee, which feels like the perfect name because it feels so light and fluid. It was really hard to capture how pretty the colours are on camera, but when it catches the light it goes from a teal blue to green and purple. 

Believe it or not, I actually wouldn't wear this day-to-day but I still wanted to show you guys on here, so I had to brave it in public wearing a night out kinda outfit at 11am on a Saturday. I think it looks cool with a little cropped top underneath and a pair of jeans. 



Liquid T-Shirt - Light Before Dark via Urban Outfitters // Cropped Tee - Primark // Jacket & Jeans - Topshop // 

In terms of life updates I really don't have much to tell you guys about. My days have consisted of lectures and the library and in between that I've been trying to have a life. So on the rare occasion that I do go out, this top might feature in my outfit! Four weeks in and 3rd year life is hitting me hard. But I did go to a yoga class this week, which was so good! I'm determined to go to one class a week, so if I commit to it on here you guys might be able to hold me to it. But for now, I need to go get a coffee and start reading for an essay. Talk soon! Ru - xx

5 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a cute look Ruby! I love all the metallic sheer bits that UO are doing right now, I've been lusting after the pink-gold version of this top <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara! Yes UO are killing it at the minute. I saw the pink/gold one online - it's beautiful. Would look so good at a Christmas party x

      Delete
  2. Love the look! I know the feeling when you find the perfect tshirt! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alberta :-) Yep, it's a great feeling x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x