Monday 10 October 2016

Guess Who's Back? (Back Again)







Jumper - Primark // Jeans - Topshop Jamie's // Trainers - Primark // Jacket - Topshop //

There's something so satisfying to me about a simple outfit - some blue jeans, a pair of white sneakers and the comfiest jumper you own. I think this year I've been going through a little phase of not wearing colour, but this pale pink fluffy jumper is so pretty and it's making me re-evaluate things, and put a bit more colour into what I wear. I'm not getting too carried away though, most of what I wear is pretty neutral. 

I haven't blogged in so long for so many reasons. For starters, I broke the self timer on my camera, and whilst being home for summer (when I live in the middle of nowhere) it wasn't easy to arrange outfit posts. They're my favourite posts to write, so with it being virtually impossible to take my outfit photos by myself, and it being difficult to arrange someone to help me, I lost my motivation to blog.

I also found myself in a real, 9 to 5 job this summer, so my weekends were spent doing all the things I'd normally fill a whole week with! I truly loved the work I did over summer, but I really didn't take the time to organise myself and find  new blogging routine. I think because I was so busy, a part of me forgot how much I loved blogging and I was happy to like post the odd instagram and read the odd post that caught my eye on twitter.

So, how come I'm back you ask? This past weekend my blogging and general life bestie Katy visited me at university. She also has a blog and whenever we spend time together its normal for us to get our blog on ;-) Katy finally gave me the kick up the butt to get back into blogging. I have missed the community so much, so I'm hoping I settle back in quickly and you guys enjoy the new outfits and beauty things I post!

Speak soon, Ru xx

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute <3
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the fray :) in the prettiest of pink jumpers too.

    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/10/10/a-style-bootcamp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back lovely! <3 this is such a cute look!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally sang the Eminem lyrics after reading your title Welcome back love!

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. WB! Waiting for your new start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x