Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bonjour, Bloglovin'

Hi guys! So, as you'll know, GFC is officially, definitely closing on July 1st. When I found out, I was scared that I would lose all of you guys because we were losing this great platform for keeping updated with the blogs we love. Thankfully, there are so many other alternatives! 

After checking out the competition I fell in love with Bloglovin'! The format is so clear and easy to use and it's always updating. But, what really sold me on the whole thing is that you can import all the blogs you love to Bloglovin'. This was music to my ears because I like my blogs and follow quite a few. This make my life so much easier, because now I don't have to follow every single blog individually! This also means that you guys have no excuse in following me over on Bloglovin' ;-)

Here's how it works....

  • Create your Bloglovin' account
  • Click the link below! (only one more step to go and you're done!)

So there you go, the super easy way to follow everyone on Bloglovin' with two clicks!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog! Follow me with GFC and Bloglovin'! <3
    http://1100days.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/5177375

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x