Saturday 1 June 2013

May Favourites!

May Favourites!
I finally decided on what I've really loved over the past month that I wanted to share with you all. Here goes...

1) The Notebook. I'm sure you've seen me write about this movie before. I break down in tears every time I watch it. Last weekend I had an amazing night with one of my closest friends Emily (we've been really close since we were tiny) and I made her watch it. It reminded me how much I love this movie! If you haven't seen it, shame on you! It's Ryan Gosling, c'mon.

2) Flatforms. They look so comfy! I've seen Isabella from Views Of Now wear a pair and they're gorgeous, they're definitely big this summer! 

3) Vitamin Water- XXX Antioxidants. I had this for the first time recently and it tastes so gooood. I'm kind of stating the obvious here, why else would it be in my favourites? Anyway, it has Blueberry,  Pomegranate and Acai, and it's flippin' yummy. 

4) Selena Gomez- Come and Get It. Man, it's so catchy. And Selena Gomez is stunning is the video for this song. Tanya Burr did a tutorial inspired by the video!  

5) Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. There's not really much I can say about this. It does what it says, matches me well, has light to medium coverage and is really good value for money!

6) Rookie Mag. In particular, I loved the interview with Emma Watson.  Emma Watson, be my best friend?

7) Miranda Sings. I first watched her videos a few weeks ago and she had me in stitches, she's hilarious. This has to be my favourite video. 

8) Statement Necklaces. At the moment I'm loving jeans, a simple slouchy V Neck and a bold necklace. I love this one from River Island.

9) Nice n Neutral by Topshop. I've worn this one lots recently. I'm definitely into nude nail polish, it goes with pretty much anything! Especially neon. If you follow me on instagram or read my last haul you'll know I just bought a neon orange (called Stage Dive) from Topshop and it goes so well with nude nails! 

10) Weleda Skin Food. I've known about this for ages but have only just started using it regularly. I've seen other bloggers rave about it, I know Fleur de Force uses it and I would definitely say it's one of my essential products. It's not too greasy, my skin soaks it all up and loves it. My skin's not too happy at the minute, it's a bit dry, so it's really been needing this! 


Let me know what've been your favourite things this month, I would love to hear your recommendations!

17 comments:

  1. That topshop polish looks like the perfect nude shade! Definitely need to get my hands on that :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo wow the flatforms are gorgeous!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame on me, I've never seen The Notebook. I've been wanting to watch it for so long though! I love a good tear-jerker...or what I mean to say is I really just love Ryan Gosling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't cry from the Notebook? We definitely share a love of simple outfits with statement necklaces!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually haven't seen the notebook haha but lovely post :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love selena new's song to!
    Have a good day :)
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog Ruby :)

    www.opinionslave.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm in the minority when I say I am not a fan of the notebook lol. But totally with you on the nude nails and statement necklaces :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, I love the Notebook! So good! The book is quite wonderful too!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, i want that topshop nail polish! the color look so pretty!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I've actually just bought a pair of platforms today - and so far they're incredibly comfy! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skin Food looks amazing! Definitely gonna try a few of your faves ;)

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tried out the Rimmel True Match foundation just the other day. It was amazing! I also love The Notebook, it's my favourite movie of all time.
    Your blog is lovely by the way!
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great combination of favorites! I'm also a huge Selena Gomez fan ;)
    And those wedges are super cute!
    xox Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. great picks!

    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I secretly adore Selena Gomez, ha. And it's true, that song is pretty catchy! Great picks girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x