Saturday 15 June 2013

Cranberry Smoke













OOTD:
Dress- Oasis
Cardigan- Primark
Boots- Dorothy Perkins
Rings- Topshop

WOMF:
Rimmel Match Perfection 010
17 trio eye shadow (light gold, biscuit, cranberry)
Eyeko London Eyeliner in Brown 
Collection Lash Multiplier Mascara
Vaseline Rosy Lips for lips and cheeks

Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying the weekend! The burst of warm weather didn't last long here in England so I'm back in my spring clothes. I was experimenting earlier and came up with a really subtle smokey eye, which I instantly knew would work with the cranberry dress. (I'm not all that great with eye shadow and tend to avoid it, so I was impressed with the result!) I have no idea what the eye shadows are called. (sorry!) I've had them for a while and the names have all rubbed off.

Don't forget to read my last post on what I'm listening to this weekend, and follow me on Bloglovin'! 


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. love your dress!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is really cute. And the eye shadow worked out great. The colors don't overpower you.
    Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress!
    Nicky

    www.mywishstyle.com. NEWPoST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress :)
    don't forget to check my blog:
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, really suits you. And love the rings, will have to look for them x

    Heels forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress! Skater dresses are so pretty, and flattering... I also love the colour xx
    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress, looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty dress!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww your eye makeup is so pretty, and works really well with your dress. Thank god for tights, letting you wear your spring clothes when it hasn't quite warmed up yet :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so gorgeous and you look so pretty! Love your makeup so much, it's so settle yet super beautiful! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm really loving that dress!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x