Sunday 3 November 2013

Cold Hands, White Light






BBRRR. 

Say hello to my new hat, which is most definitely going to be a favourite over the coming months because it's getting chilly out there. Here are some of the pieces that I'll be wrapping up in. I'm back at school tomorrow (say aaah) so I'm anticipating a shed-load of work. Slightly frustrating when I've only just finished one load of work. 

Another thing, has anyone else noticed the sudden swell in Christmas advertising? Geeze, I'm still getting over Halloween. Thanks for all the wunderbar feedback on my last post, I always get slightly nervous posting those kind of things- I'm no professional beauty blogger, but I do want to share my finds with you! So yeah, glad you liked it. 

This time last week I was at a spontaneous Tom Odell gig (spontaneous for me, not for Tom). Since then his album Long Way Down has been on repeat, especially I Know. 

9 comments:

  1. OMG a pug hat! Love the boots, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from Clarks! They're super comfy, would definitely recommend them x

      Delete
  2. love your tartan scarf! so cute!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat is so cute! Do you know where it's from? And wow, Tom Odell, that's amazing! His album is so incredible, I'm so jealous of you having seen him live! xo

    www.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kate! My hat's from good ol' Dorothy Perkins, it was £10! (Ask for the student discount and you should get 10% off) x

      Delete
  4. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So casual but somehow unique. Like ypur blog. Have you got lookbook?
    I am new here please check out mine <3
    http://gertrudeaddams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hat is the cutest thing ever! And I checked out Tom's music and thank you, just thank you very very much :)xx
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!!

    xx
    http://blogbymarieke.blogspot.de/2013/11/sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x