Monday 18 November 2013

Gabrielle Aplin, Rock City


Last Saturday I found myself queuing up by Nottingham's Rock City, in the freezing cold, waiting to see Gabrielle Aplin with my cousin Jodie (she has a blog too, y'all) Thankfully we were full of Nandos to keep us warm, because it was flipping cold out there. 

Weather aside, Gabrielle Aplin was pretty awesome. Favourites from the night have to have been How Do You Feel Today, Human, Home and Novemberthey've all been on repeat since. I love going to gigs, especially in little venues like Rock City. 

Are there are any bands or artists that you've seen and want to rave to me about? 

Next up on my wish-list, McBusted tickets. A new set of tickets are going on sale tomorrow, and I'm determined to get my virtual elbow nudging on to get some tickets. I always said that if Busted got back together I would be there, no doubt about it, so McFly and Busted, together, on the same stage? Hell, yeah. 


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous, I love Gabrielle Aplin!! xo
    OASAP GIVEAWAY http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!
    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x