Friday 10 January 2014

January Playlist


Original image found here
Maroon 5- Lucky Strike
Nina Nesbitt- Selfies
Vance Joy- Riptide
The 1975- Girls
We the Wild- You Lost My Mind
Two Door Cinema Club- Changing of the Seasons
Maroon 5- Never Gonna Leave This Bed

Just a few little things to listen to! This month is already all about Maroon 5, so I recommend immersing yourself in all of their music, and Adam Levine's beautiful face. I saw them live earlier this week and trust me, his face is even more beautiful in person. 

8 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check some of these out :)
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great song!
    loving your taste in music
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is darling! Check mine out at www.hugsiwishes.blogspot.com I follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your choice of songs!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new music! I've been running out of stuff to listen to :-)

    Mary Heidi Beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop listening to Riptide at the moment! So good!
    Love the blog and just started following you :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x